Podcast: Play in new window | DownloadWhat business misstep would you take a mulligan on? For Jeff Welch and Shawn Moore, co-founders of Grava Bike Co., that do-over might be starting a bike shop in the first place. As it turns out, running a retail location while trying to get an internationally sourced manufacturing business of the ground takes a lot of work.
In today’s episode of the Succes in Business podcast, host and business coach Tom Ryan continues his conversation with Jeff and Shawn. As always, Tom is joined by co-host and producer Jason Pyles.
• Show opening
• Biggest lessons learned from running a manufacturing startup
• The importance of communication in international deals
• The reality of international manufacturing
• What would Jeff and Shawn’s startup do-over be?
• Why Tom’s family business is entrepreneurship
• Challenges with running a bike shop in Lenoir, NC
• To be continued …
• Sign off, and ways to contact the show
Tweet Tom at: @TomRyanAVL
Do you have a question about your business? Tom would love to help you:
Leave a voicemail: (801) 228-0663
E-mail your questions: SuccessInBusinessPodcast@gmail.com
Like this podcast on Facebook
Follow this podcast on Twitter: @TomRyanSIBP
Get every episode free: Subscribe in iTunes