In today’s episode, Tom wraps up the to simple questions that define the “Process” step of the “Four Ps of Sales.” Learn how sticky notes can help you determine the critical path for your sales sequence, and how to distinguish between a theoretical and realistic sales capacity.
• Introduction, and recap of “Process” thus far
• Ten easy questions to help you understand process (continued)
9. What is the correct sales sequence?
• “Critical path,” or the shortest possible time to complete a project
• Sticky notes and a wall
• What has to happen in which step to yield an optimal result?
10. How many sales can actually be made?
• Realistic, rather than theoretical sales capacity
• Actionable sale goals
• Sign off, and ways to contact the show
Links for Today’s Episode:
Tweet Tom at: @TomRyanAVL
Do you have a question about your business? Tom would love to help you:
Leave a voicemail: (801) 228-0663
E-mail your questions: SuccessInBusinessPodcast@gmail.com
Like this podcast on Facebook
Follow this podcast on Twitter: @TomRyanSIBP
Get every episode free: Subscribe in iTunes