Podcast: Play in new window | Download
In part one of this multi-episode series about the Four Ps of Sales, host Tom Ryan gave us an overview of the first few elements of step one, the “Process.” In this episode, we pick up right where we left off, exploring the 10 easy questions that will help you optimize your sales process.
Learn about the importance of connecting with the buyer’s advisors, why your sales channel matters, and the fundamental requirements of making any sale. As always, Tom is joined by co-host Jason Pyles. Click here to listen to part one.
• Introduction, and recap of part 1
• Ten easy questions to help you understand process (continued)
6. Who are the influencers and advisors on the buyer’s side?
7. Where are the sales made?
8. What is required to make a sale?
• More to come next time
• Sign off, and ways to contact the show
Links for Today’s Episode:
Tweet Tom at: @TomRyanAVL
Do you have a question about your business? Tom would love to help you:
Leave a voicemail: (801) 228-0663
E-mail your questions: SuccessInBusinessPodcast@gmail.com
Like this podcast on Facebook
Follow this podcast on Twitter: @TomRyanSIBP
Get every episode free: Subscribe in iTunes