Podcast: Play in new window | Download
In today’s episode, serial entrepreneur and GoWorx founder Brenden Fitzgerald returns to the show to talk about his new app-based venture Taggd.
Brenden and host Tom Ryan discuss how the app came to be, lessons learned in the development, and Brenden’s process for working with collaborators.
As always, Tom is joined by co-host Jason Pyles.
• Introduction, and welcome to Brenden
• Brenden’s new project, the street-art app Taggd
• The inspiration behind Tagged
• Collaboration in the app development process
• Lessons learned in the development
• App development is an iterative process
• The relationship between designer and developer
• Developing an app without technical skills
• Crowdfunding and developing the MVP
• Sign off, and ways to contact the show
Links for Today’s Episode:
Tweet Tom at: @TomRyanAVL
Do you have a question about your business? Tom would love to help you:
Leave a voicemail: (801) 228-0663
E-mail your questions: SuccessInBusinessPodcast@gmail.com
Like this podcast on Facebook
Follow this podcast on Twitter: @TomRyanSIBP
Get every episode free: Subscribe in iTunes