In this special edition of the Success In Business Podcast, host and business coach Tom Ryan is pumped. Why? The Talent Jam is back! This one-of-a-kind event connects people with talent to the businesses and projects that need them. It’s a networking event mixed with a fast-pitch contest, with plenty of handcrafted local microbrew beer to go around.
Interested? Just listen to this podcast for all the details. The Talent Jam takes place on Monday, March 21, 2016, at the ISIS Restaurant & Music Hall in Asheville, NC. $5 to attend, and $25 to pitch, with all proceeds going to Green Side Up Foundation and Hands On
• The return of The Talent Jam!
• “Talent Jam exists to connect those with talent with those who need them.”
• Talent Jam can help you find:
- Great employees, awesome jobs
- Team members and co-founders for your startup
- Local beta-testers for your app
- Mentors, advisors, board members and investors
- Prospective partners, consultants and collaborators
- Summer interns and internships
• Share your unfair advantage with the community
• Three key parts to the Talent Jam:
- Pitch: Twenty, one-minute “dueling microphone” pitches, alternating between those who have talent and those who need it.
- Network: The networking happens before and after the pitching, allowing you to learn a little about the businesses and people you’re talking to.
- Beer: The best craft brews from the Western North Carolina area, helping to grease the wheels and get conversations started.
• “It’s a networking event meets a fast-pitch competition!”
• The next Talent Jam is on Monday, March 21, 2016, at the ISIS Restaurant & Music Hall in Asheville, NC. $5 to attend, and $25 to pitch, with all proceeds going to Green Side Up Foundation and Hands On
• Free Talent Jam t-shirt for Success In Business Podcast listeners using the secret codeword!
Tweet Tom at: @TomRyanAVL
Do you have a question about your business? Tom would love to help you:
Leave a voicemail: (801) 228-0663
E-mail your questions: SuccessInBusinessPodcast@gmail.com
Like this podcast on Facebook
Follow this podcast on Twitter: @TomRyanSIBP
Get every episode free: Subscribe in iTunes