We’ve frequently talked about work/life balance on the show, but what does it really mean? How do you know what that optimal balance is? For that matter, how do you even what your overall capacity for work is? Instead of focusing on the high-level overview of work/life balance, in this episode we roll up our sleeves and get to work looking for some tangible information.
Host Tom Ryan is a serial entrepreneur, a business coach and a Kauffman Foundation Entrepreneur in Residence. He’s joined by producer Jason Pyles.
• Taking a deeper look at the work/life balance discussion
• Determining your current and optimal capacities
• How much time do you actually have to invest in anything?
• Capacity chart exercise
• Understanding the balance of work, life and sleep
• Chipping away at the optimal work/life balance
• Sign off, and ways to contact the show
Links for Today’s Episode:
Tweet Tom at: @TomRyanAVL
Do you have a question about your business? Tom would love to help you:
Leave a voicemail: (801) 228-0663
E-mail your questions: SuccessInBusinessPodcast@gmail.com
Like this podcast on Facebook
Follow this podcast on Twitter: @TomRyanSIBP
Get every episode free: Subscribe in iTunes