When it comes to professionalizing the sales side of your business, it helps to have a firm grasp on the underlying principles. Taking a cue from the well-known “Four Ps of Marketing,” business coach and podcast host Tom Ryan has decided to break down the core concepts of sales into his own “Four Ps.”
Tom explores the First P of Sales, which is Process. In order to help you think about your process, Tom provides 10 easy questions that will help you optimize your sales process. As always, Tom is joined by co-host Jason Pyles.
• Introduction and recap of recent episodes
• Refresher on Tom’s “Four Ps of Sales”
• “Process,” the First P of Sales
• Ten easy questions to help you understand process
- What are you selling?
- How much does it cost?
- How long does it take to sell?
- Who are you selling to?
- Who makes the final decision?
• More to come next time
• Sign off, and ways to contact the show
Links for Today’s Episode:
Tweet Tom at: @TomRyanAVL
Do you have a question about your business? Tom would love to help you:
Leave a voicemail: (801) 228-0663
E-mail your questions: SuccessInBusinessPodcast@gmail.com
Like this podcast on Facebook
Follow this podcast on Twitter: @TomRyanSIBP
Get every episode free: Subscribe in iTunes