Following on the heels of the earlier “4 Ps of Marketing” episode, this week host Tom Ryan explores his newly minted “4 Ps of Sales” concept. Unfortunately, he’s not entirely sure that this content is the most engaging, particularly for a Friday.
Thankfully, he’s joined by co-host Jason Pyles, who is always ready to bewilder Tom with an off-handed reference to a semi-obscure ’70s sci-fi cult film.
• Concerns about today’s “dry toast” topic
• Explaining Tom’s Four Ps of Sales
• Process: Optimizing your sales activity
• 10 key sales process questions
- What are you selling?
- How much does it cost?
- How long does it take to sell?
- Who are you selling it to?
- Who is making the purchasing decision?
- Who else has to be involved?
- Where are sales actually made?
- What’s required to make the sale?
- What is correct sales sequence?
- How many sales can actually be made?
• Performance: How many sales do you need to make?
• Pay: How much should you pay for sales?
• People: Who do you need to sell your stuff?
• Sign off, and ways to contact the show
Links for Today’s Episode:
Tweet Tom at: @TomRyanAVL
Do you have a question about your business? Tom would love to help you:
Leave a voicemail: (801) 228-0663
E-mail your questions: SuccessInBusinessPodcast@gmail.com
Like this podcast on Facebook
Follow this podcast on Twitter: @TomRyanSIBP
Get every episode free: Subscribe in iTunes